The Copeland Massage Therapy Clinic has evolved from the Copeland College of Massage Therapy, a leading Massage training College educating massage therapists for 28 years. With this great history of training, highly skilled practitioners, the Copeland Team have developed a unique and specialised massage clinic.
The Copeland Massage Therapy Clinic comprises a team of dedicated remedial massage therapists with over 45 years (accumulated) experience.
The Copeland Massage Therapy Clinic was formed by Adrian Grech and Catherine McInerney a highly skilled dynamic husband and wife team. Adrian and Catherine’s extensive remedial massage clinical experience enables them to assist and support their clients’ well-being.
Copeland Massage Therapy with extensive massage experience in many aspects of health and well-being, now resides and works in the beautiful town of Bright Victoria.
“We focuse on all aspects massage for general health.”
- Massage for rehabilitation, Massage for pre & post operation
- All sports disciplines, Massage for cyclists
- Stress Management,
NurtureLife Pregnancy Massage
- NurtureLife Pre natal Massage, Massage for labour / Partner training,
- Post natal Massage
Specialising in the treatment of:
- Back Pain, Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Recovery from Pain and Fatigue
- Sporting – Soft Tissue Injuries
- Relaxation and Stress Management Massage
- NurtureLife Pregnancy Massage